This is the blog and personal website of David Reeves.
I’m a software developer interested in computer graphics, geometry processing, and computational design with experience developing 3D tools and technologies in various domains. I’m currently working at:
- MESH, developing geometry processing applications for additive manufacturing
Previously, I’ve worked at:
- EA, developing technology for procedural asset creation in the Frostbite game engine
- DNEG, developing shape deformation and rigging technology for character animation
- ZHA, developing tools for shape optimization and exploration in architectural design
- AL_A, developing procedural modelling tools for architectural design
In my spare time, I enjoy tinkering on personal projects, trying to decipher research papers, documenting my cat, and daydreaming about having more spare time.